Abseiling Activities (Except the 300 metre North Wall) are now allowed again within current COVID 19 restrictions and Parks Victoria directions
Mount Buffalo Abseiling
Join us on the edge of the magnificent Mount Buffalo gorge for abseils ranging from 10m to 300m multi-pitch perfect for all ages. The abseiling provides customers an opportunity to set personal challenges and provides an opportunity to test their adventurous nature. Mount Buffalo is located half hour above Bright. The abseil sites are mostly located at the Mount Buffalo gorge which has some stunning scenery for the novice photographer.
Abseil Options Include (See store for activity and booking details)
- 2 hour Kids Abseiling from $65.00 pp
- 2.5 hour Beginners Abseiling from $110.00 pp
- 3 hour Adventure Abseiling with a 45 minute free-fall abseil from $130.00 pp
- 4 hour South Wall Mount Buffalo gorge Multi Pitch abseil from $215.00 pp
- and the amazing full day North Wall of Mount Buffalo gorge full day abseil adventure for from $350.00 pp (Currently ceased due to Covid Restrictions)
Mount Buffalo is 40 minutes from Bright in North East Victoria
Abseiling at Beechworth along the gorge tourist road is a amazing location for first timers to experience abseiling. The sites we use have magnificent views of the Woolshed Valley and the Mount Pilot Granite range. We offer a range of abseil drops from 10 to 35 meter's. Perfect for all ages.
Beechworth is located 30 minutes from Wangarratta in the North East of Victoria.
Half Day Abseiling at Beechworth Gorge
Description- Abseil while taking in the scenic views of the Woolshed Valley. Having a variety of abseils building confidence from the 6m to the fun 35m abseil.
Included- Helmet, harness, gloves, other activity specific gear
Can also be purchased as a gift certificate to use at a later date